Keynote Address and Oral Presentations
1. Gamundani, A. M. (2019). Personal Security while embracing IoT. Namibia Safety and Security Expo, Showgrounds, 4-6 April 2019, Windhoek, Namibia.
2. Gamundani, A. M., Phillips, A., & Muyingi, H.N., (2018). Defining the Security Taxonomy for Smart Home Applications in the IoT era. National Students' Research Symposium, 18-19 October 2018, NIPAM, Windhoek, Namibia.
3. Gamundani A.M. (2016). Internet of Things (IoT): A focus on Digital Privacy towards Personal Information Security. 3rd National ICT Summit 2016, 10-12 October 2016, Windhoek Country Club Resort, Namibia. [Keynote Address]. https://youtu.be/YZG_y5v5EAM
4. Gamundani, A.M. (2015). Exploring the potential applications of Internet of Things (IoT) in the Health Sector: A focus on Namibia. National Research Symposium (NCRST), 23 - 25 September 2015 at Hilton Hotel, Windhoek, Namibia. [Oral Presentation], Page 115-116.http://www.ncrst.na/files/downloads/3e5_NCRST_Book%20of%20Abstracts.pdf
5. Gamundani A.M. (2015). Bridging the digital divide: Rural Mobile Penetration and the concern for Cyber Security. 2nd National ICT Summit 2015, 6-7 October 2015, Windhoek Country Club Resort, Namibia. [Keynote Address]